Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Included)
Kids Mega Mart generally offers a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Please refer to the warranty/returns tab on the product listing for the warranty period.
You are required to notify Kids Mega Mart within 10 business days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty.
In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process.
Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 3 business days to process once the item has been returned to the warehouse, and we will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 business days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
ALL Claims need to be sent to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org To prevent unnecessary claim delays, we ask that the following is included on the initial claim email:
- Order Number
- Your Name
- Delivery Address
- Phone Number
- Detailed Description outlining the reason for your claim
- Manual with missing parts indicated (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing fault (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing goods in original packaging (if applicable)
- Note: All images and videos must be attached to emails at an appropriate size, we are not able to make a clear assessment off image thumbnails.
Please do not dispose of items before contacting us. We may ask for items back to be inspected. We will not provide credit in cases where goods have been disposed of before submitting a claim to us.
Missing or Damaged Parts under 12 month warranty:
- If a single part is missing or damaged, please specify using the instruction manual of what part you are missing or is damaged and the quantity needed. Where possible, mark or circle the part in the manual and send us a picture of it.
- Once we receive the details of what is needed, we can arrange for a part to be sent as soon as possible. We will send an email containing tracking information when it is available.
Faulty or Damaged in Transit Products:
- Send an email including pictures or video of the product received demonstrating the fault (If applicable, also include the manual with the part needed circled and inform the quantity). Also provide a brief explanation of fault and what you would prefer in the way of compensation or replacement parts/product.
- We will assess each situation on a case by case basis. We will advise on whether we will send replacement parts, offer a full or partial refund or replace the product.
- Please do not return the product to us unless instructed to do so. If we need the product returned, we will provide a return label. Any postage cost incurred by the customer for return postage will not be refunded if a return label has been provided.
Returns and Refund Procedure:
All refunds are given in the form of credit. This will be issued in a credit invoice weekly. In all cases please email us and we will advise if the product needs to be returned.
Change of Mind:
- We only accept change of mind within 14 days after the item is delivered
- Please send an email including pictures or video of the condition of the product received and an explanation on why you would like to return product and if the item is eligible for return.
- For Change of Mind return product must be unopened and in its original packaging.
- Please do not return the product to us without our prior approval, credit will not be given in this case.
- We prefer that returns due to change of mind are done so at the customers arrangement.
- If return label provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage, return postage and restocking fee of 15%
- If return label NOT provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
- If you change your mind before item is received and require action of RTS (Return to Sender), we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage, return postage and restocking fee of 15%
- All items that are returned due to incorrect or incomplete delivery information will be treated as a Change of Mind returns including items Returned to Sender due to being unclaimed
- In the event of a recall, we will advise of the procedure.