The timber used in our Sandpits are treated via high temperature drying,
decreasing and is stained against wood rot and insect damage.
Keep your Toys/Tools or Plunder neatly stored at the front of the Explorer Sandpit.
This sandpit comes with a nifty UV-protected canopy to keep your kids cool and in the shade during play.
Internal Ground Sheet
Our Sandpit provides an internal sheet to hold the sand within the sandpit, prevents grass and weeds from growing into the sand play area and allows for water drainage.
Our Sandpits come partially assembled with pre-drillings on some areas to allow for easy assembly. All you'll need is a screwdriver and approx. 45 minutes of your time.
· Premium Timber with rounded corners for added safety
· Treated timber for long term protection against rot, fungal decay and insect attack. For more information visit the about wood page
· Comes with a internal ground sheet and wooden cover
· Matte Stained wood for a smooth, natural finish
· Pre-painted for a great look
· UV-Protected Green/Blue Canopy
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
Assembly Required: This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included
103cm x 135.5cm x 140cm (L x W x H)
Carton Dimension 136.5cm x 38cm x 17.5cm (L x W x H)
Wooden Cover: 110cm x 37cm x 9cm (L x W x H)
Gross Weight 22.2kg
Rec. Sand Loading Capacity 100kg to 140kg
This product is covered by the following warranty/warranties:
- 12 Months Manufactuers Parts replacement warranty